This page explains the features that have been incorporated into Common Marmoset Care to provide a level of accessibility for all users.
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys. In certain browsers, these functions may 'zoom' the entire site rather than just the text.
Access Keys provide alternative navigation without using a mouse. This site uses the following Access Keys:
- S – Skip navigation
- 1 – Home page
- 3 – Site map
- 0 – Access key details (Accessibility)
How to use Access Keys in your Browser
- Internet Explorer 5+ (PC) – Hold down the ALT key, press the number of the access key, release both keys then press ENTER.
- Internet Explorer 4 (PC) – Hold down the ALT key and press the number of the access key.
- Internet Explorer 5+ (Mac) – Hold down the CTRL key and press the number of the access key.
- Internet Explorer 4.5 (Mac) – Access keys are not supported.
- Firefox, Mozilla (PC) – Hold down the ALT key and press the number of the access key.
- Firefox, Mozilla (Mac) – Hold down the CTRL key and press the number of the access key.
- Safari and Omniweb (Mac) – Hold down the CTRL key and press the number of the access key.
- Opera – Hold down the Shift key and press Escape, release both keys, then press the number of the accesskey.
This website has an ‘A’ WAI rating with passes for many ‘AA’ and ‘AAA’ criteria.
www.marmosetcare.com is not responsible for content or accessibility of external links.
For information on PDF files and accessibility visit http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/.
Below you will find links to various browsers to help you tailor your current browser to your needs, access alternative browsers or download add-ons:
- Google Chrome – http://www.google.com/chrome – Information provided on how to change browser settings in Google Chrome browsers.
- Mozilla Browsers – www.mozilla.org – Information provided on how to change browser settings in Mozilla browsers.
- Opera – www.opera.com – Information provided by Opera on how to change browser settings.
- Internet Explorer – support.microsoft.com – Information provided by Microsoft on how to change browser settings.
- JAWS screen reader – www.freedomscientific.com – Download a free trial copy of the screen reader Jaws.
- MAGic screen magnification – www.freedomscientific.com – Information on screen magnification software.
- WindowEyes – www.gwmicro.com – Screen reader with Braille support.